What We Provide
Research and Advisory
We compile research-based analysis and advisory packages that are tailored to address the specific contingencies of the African country, region or local environment within which our clients operate.
Many business fail in their attempts to do business in African countries because they do not take the time to understand the specific business, political or socio-economic environments within which they seek to operate.
We compile research-based analysis and advisory packages that are tailored to address the specific contingencies of the African country, region or local environment within which our clients operate. These reports typically address issues such as:
- Business intelligence
- Regional, national and local political analysis
- Policy research and analysis
- Economic research and analysis
- Community research and analysis
- Local market research, analysis and monitoring
- Community and business relationship analysis
- Media monitoring and analysis
South African Business in Africa
Know Africa and ED GIS have combined to provide clear, concise data and analysis of South Africa’s 2019 national elections.
Know Africa and ED GIS have combined the best on-the-ground political analysis with cutting-edge data tools and analytics. The result is a two-hour exploration of political and social trends that includes our latest estimates for 2019 and beyond.
Our discussion covers these important themes:
- A review of past elections
- Our voting system and its impact on coalition politics
- A look at registered voters and their likely behaviour
- The polling industry in South Africa: its growth and value
- Our in-house scenarios and forecasts for 2019 – nationally and provincially
- A review and analysis of South Africa’s political landscape
- State institutions
- Public disorder, protests and violence leading up to the elections
- Labour and unions
- Social cohesion
- Policy issues
Depending on requirements, intercultural training can include:
- A focus on the understanding of cultural frameworks in operation in specific African communities
- Identification of local cultural frameworks, highlighting their local business cultures
- African communities’ responses to companies’ marketing and advertising
- The business etiquette of various African countries
- General cultural dos and don’ts for those operating in new cultural environments.
Know Africa is a proud and licensed re-seller of KnowIt training courses.
Expert Witness Location
We ensure that all witnesses have a proven academic or experiential background and are capable of presenting their knowledge in a professional manner.